STAR Services is a training, education, staffing, consulting and business development resource for social service agencies, individuals, families, social service professionals, schools, and government agencies. We provide the support and solutions you need to achieve your goals and help you to better serve individuals with disabilities.
STAR Services works with disability providers throughout Minnesota to provide supports including:
- Temporary staffing for residential, vocational, educational and in-home disability settings
- Human resources support and recruiting services for all levels of staff with experience in the disability field
- Training for direct care staff, managers, nurses, business owners, educators, law enforcement, social workers, etc., both online and in the classroom
- Consulting for 245B, Adult Foster Care Rule 203, PCA, and child foster care on rules and regulations, Designated Coordinator duties, mock licensing audits, and program support
- Assistance with starting up and running waivered services for DD, BI, CADI, CAC and Elderly Waivers
- Person Centered Planning including Essential Lifestyle Planning, Personal Futures Planning, and MAPS and PATH facilitation
- Health and Wellness and Nurse Consulting Services
- Financial and Management Supports
We can help your agency from the earliest phase of new company start up (including applying for appropriate licenses, setting up your business structure and supports etc.) through advanced stages of success (including compliance audits, navigating the Department of Human Services requirements etc.).
Our trainings offer several levels of expertise. Orient staff to the disability field with classes like American Heart Association CPR and First Aid, Medication Administration, Vulnerable Adult Act, Maltreatment of Minors Act, Consumer Rights and the 245B requirements of training on aversive and deprivation procedures. Managers and administrative staff with experience in the field will enjoy classes on topics such as human resources, Designated Coordinator development, and finance.
STAR Services recognizes that in the development of your company, the focus is on delivering quality direct care supports to the people you serve. We can assist you by providing skilled and experienced staff to fill the gaps in your business operations such as human resources, finance, quality assurance, and management. Using STAR Services gives you the expertise and peace of mind that you get from tenured professional employees, at a fraction of the cost.
Contact Jennifer May at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-644-3140 Ext. 257 for more information.
Learn, Grow, Excel!