Supervisory, Management, and Leadership Training for Disability Services
A monthly virtual training series designed to elevate your skills and confidence
We know you’re swamped! Your “To Do List” is long, but here’s why the Supervisory Series should be right at the top: THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A MORE IMPORTANT TIME FOR YOU TO IMPROVE YOUR SUPERVISORY SKILLS! As a current participant stated, “Managers and supervisors need to be healthy role models for personal and professional growth.”- Carol, LSW.
Our employees need their supervisors to be at the top of their game, not overwhelmed and burned out. This series will spark new ideas, build confidence, and teach participants the important skills needed to build a high performing team while managing supervisory challenges.
Have to Say
- Building your confidence and skills as a manager, supervisor and leader is critical to retaining employees and providing quality services! We all deserve to work for good supervisors!
- 90 minute monthly facilitated trainings include small group break out time to foster participation and generate ideas that you can implement right away!
- 30 minute post-training optional community forum where you can bring your problems, challenges, and questions to find solutions and possibilities together.
- 12 engaging topics designed to build your professional skills in the areas of cultivating trust, building strong teams, mentoring and communicating, handing difficult employees, coaching and counseling, and so many more!
- Engaging virtual learning – not boring lectures! Content is designed to create your “a ha” moments, includes activities and group learning, and suggestions for how to implement with your team.
- Less than $23/month for 2+ hours of content, encouragement, and a peer network.
- Creating and maintaining good habits for productivity
- Communication with diplomacy and tact
- Developing and retaining staff
- Having difficult conversations/coaching employees
- Creating a positive culture
- Mentoring and positive peer relationships
- Professional boundaries
- Working with difficult employees and situations
- Building strong teams
- Dealing with change
- Stress management
- Workplace drama and conflict
- Inspired leadership
Registration for the current series has closed. Request to be notified when the next series is announced.