Supervisory, Management, and Leadership Training Series
A monthly virtual training series designed to elevate your skills and confidence
We know you’re swamped! Your “To Do List” is long, but here’s why the Supervisory Series should be right at the top: THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A MORE IMPORTANT TIME FOR YOU TO IMPROVE YOUR SUPERVISORY SKILLS! As a current participant stated, “Managers and supervisors need to be healthy role models for personal and professional growth.”- Carol, LSW.
Our employees need their supervisors to be at the top of their game, not overwhelmed and burned out. This series will spark new ideas, build confidence, and teach participants the important skills needed to build a high performing team while managing supervisory challenges.
Have to Say
- Building your confidence and skills as a manager, supervisor and leader is critical to retaining employees and providing quality services! We all deserve to work for good supervisors!
- 90 minute monthly facilitated trainings include small group break out time to foster participation and generate ideas that you can implement right away!
- 30 minute post-training optional community forum where you can bring your problems, challenges, and questions to find solutions and possibilities together.
- 12 engaging topics designed to build your professional skills in the areas of cultivating trust, building strong teams, mentoring and communicating, handing difficult employees, coaching and counseling, and so many more!
- Engaging virtual learning – not boring lectures! Content is designed to create your “a ha” moments, includes activities and group learning, and suggestions for how to implement with your team.
- Less than $32/month for 2+ hours of content, encouragement, and a peer network.
Private, company-specific sessions customized for your organization are also available. Contact email@example.com to request a quote.
The next series begins April 4, 2023 and continues on the 1st Tuesday* of each month through March 2024.
If you miss a session, a recording will be available.
Registration is open until May 2, 2023.
Participants registering after April 4th will receive the video from the first session.
Sessions are held the first Tuesday of each month from 10:00 am – 11:30 am with a 30 minute (optional) community forum from 11:30 am – 12:00 pm.
*The July, September, and January sessions will be the 2nd Tuesday due to holidays.
Registration for the current series has closed. Request to be notified when registration opens for the next series in Winter 2023.