Not Your Average Webinar
We constantly hear from our customers that it has become harder to attend live trainings. The staffing crisis our industry is facing makes it difficult for managers to leave the site to get much needed training. Virtual Classroom is a blended learning option which combines the benefits of attending live classes such as up-to-date content and information, the ability to have peer interaction, and question/answer sessions, with the ease of remote learning.
Have to Say
Upcoming Live Sessions
Available On Demand (Recorded)
All 245D Service Providers
- 2020 Legislative Changes
- 245D Training Requirements
- A Basic Introduction to 245D and the Disability Field
- Completing the Financial Form 6790C – Basic Part 1
- Completing the Financial Form 6790C – Advanced Part 2
- Fraud Prevention for Designated Managers and Public Funds Compliance Officers
- Health Needs
- Maltreatment and Internal Reviews
- Random Bits and Pieces: Commonly Missed Requirements
- Restricted and Prohibited Procedures
- Rights and Rights Restrictions
- Viewing Inclusion as the #1 Job Function of DSPs
- What Are Permitted Actions? More Common Than You Think!
- Writing the Individual Abuse Prevention Plan
245D Intensive Service Providers
- Designated Coordinator Qualifications and Job Duties
- Designated Manager Qualifications and Job Duties
- Incidents and Emergencies
- A Person-Centered Approach to Progress Reports and Team Meetings
- Person-Centered Outcomes
- What’s Due and When for DCs and DMs Offering Intensive Services?
- Writing Positive Support Strategies: Everyone Needs Them!
- Writing the CSSP Addendum: Intensive Support Services
- Writing the Self-Management Assessment